Winter in Glieres !
Glieres is the most frequented Nordic area in Haute Savoie.
Don’t hesitate to come and to discover its Nordic activities. Cross-country skiing, biathlon, snowshoeing, dog sledding, historic tours,…
The Nordic Area of Glieres promises nice surprises.
The Plateau des Glieres is a emblematic place for Nordic activities especially for cross country ski in Haute Savoie. It is ranked 1st Nordic area, in terms of popularity. It offers a quality large fiel where you will enjoy the various Nordic activities.
Glieres it is :
- 29km of cross country skiing trails (for all level)
- 17 km of snowshoeing and walking trails
- 1 Boarder cross
- 2 toboggan runs
- A ski school, musher, mountain guides…
- A rental store (with ski, snowshoes…)
- A day nursery for children aged from 4 to 13
But it is also :
- An historic monument and sites, with cultural visits (guided)
- Accommodations and restaurants
Before going there, check the webcam here !