In our tourist office you will find all the information to enjoy your stay.
The service offered by Faucigny Glières Tourisme :
- reception 6 days a week
- sale of guided tour, fishing licence
- sale of climbing and hiking maps
- sale of tickets for the bus St Gervais-Geneva
- tickets for theater, shows, excursion (organised by associations)
- Rent of tennis court
We also have different type of accomodation and various activities both in summer and winter season.
In winter, it's two nordic areas :
- Plateau des Glières
-Plateau de Solaison
In summer this is a real playground for nature lover with many hiking trails, climbing and fishing sites.
Last but not least, this is a great destination for its cultural heritage (Chateau des Sires de Faucigny, Site Clunisien, Plateau des Glières)
Dispositions spéciales COVID 19
Services & equipment
- Car park
- Sustainable development
- Waste management
- Sale of fishing licences
Shop and service type
- Tourism institutions
Details about shop and service
- Tourist Information Office
From 01/01 to 31/12
Opening hours on Monday between 2 pm and 6.30 pm. On Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday between 9.30 am and 12.30 pm and between 2 pm and 6.30 pm. On Saturday between 10 am and 12 pm and between 1.30 pm and 4.30 pm.
Closed on Sunday.
Closed exceptionally on bank holidays.
- Reserved space 330 cm wide < 100 m from the site
- Even flooring with no obstacles
- Doors >=77 cm wide
- Internal doors with easy openings
- Absence of steps